me n myself....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

tiRed

i'm so so tired...
with all those thing happen in my life...
i'm wondering....
keep asking myself...
y me????
then it's make me like ungrateful servant to HIM...
then i realize...
this is my fault...
i have 2 take the challenge...
HE want me to be a strong person...

but..............
i'm still tired wif my life
i try 2 stand on...
i hav 2....

life is to complicated...
such as we r in the middle of the sea...
we hav 2 swim 2 the beach...
or else we drowning....
we only hav 2 choice in our life...
save ourselvelf or juz give up....
emmm.....







2 comments:

  1. there are chances out there, girl... look for it coz it'll not looking for u.

    i've got a very good one. plz pray i pass it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pray 4 u jack...
    n pliz pray 4 me 2...

    ReplyDelete