me n myself....

Saturday, December 24, 2011

i'm back....



i'm back.....
wif my new one...
didnt look at the past..

i noe it's hard....
but i will give it try...
i dun noe whether i can face it or not.....
myself tired...
but i have 2 push it....
no wonder y...
i can stand until now......

*sigh*

keep thinking until noe....
wat shud i do....
how can i avoid it....
didn't care my feelings at all.....
then, y dun i shud try....
i'm not strong enuf....
it's really burden me....

*sigh*

then i'm thinking.....
i shud pretend to myself n people outside...
let they see my hepi face....
then, i'm gonna be happy too.....


2 comments:

  1. hai cik rien..waaa..sukanya saya awak dh wat blog..i loikeee..btw,u must be smiling always ok!!

    entry terbaru : http://syierahalf.blogspot.com/2011/12/contest-back-to-black-cover-ur-modesty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho.... da lme blog ni wujud, cma x update je hehehe... since dr dip ag hahaha....low profile la katakan hehehehe.... keep in touch k...

    ReplyDelete